Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again,

Just wondering if any company make side skirts for 99 Sentras.

I've been looking around bot all of them are huge, very low body kit type and what i'm looking for is something short/small, kind of like a lip for the sides.

All replies appreciated !

Thank you !
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
stock SE-L side skirts
 

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
Joined
·
354 Posts
only available on 98 SE or 99 SE-L... you best luck is to check the classifieds all the time like i did :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool

jlee1469 said:
only available on 98 SE or 99 SE-L... you best luck is to check the classifieds all the time like i did :)
Anyone has a picture of them, i searched for a picture but all of them are off.

Thank You.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So...

So i went to Nissan today and they don't have ANY part for the SE-L...

They said that I have to look on the oem nissan websites for them.

I think that's b/s so if i could get the specific part numbers would be good, because the ones that were posted by "crazy101101" that says:

SE-L sideskirts part numbers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup!! I thought I would post these since I know they are popular around here.
here is the part #'s for the SE-L side skirts.

Front Left MudGuard Center
76853 OMOOO

rear Left MudGuard Center
76857 OMOOO

Front Right MudGuard Center
76852 OMOOO

Rear Right MudGuard Center
76856 OMOOO
I asked for them at nissan and they can't find them.

Anyone knows what am i doing wrong ? Maybe i really have to go to some website ?

Thanks in advance for all replies.
 

·
yesss...
Joined
·
406 Posts
godspeed said:
So i went to Nissan today and they don't have ANY part for the SE-L...

They said that I have to look on the oem nissan websites for them.

I think that's b/s so if i could get the specific part numbers would be good, because the ones that were posted by "crazy101101" that says:



I asked for them at nissan and they can't find them.

Anyone knows what am i doing wrong ? Maybe i really have to go to some website ?

Thanks in advance for all replies.
Ask Greg V from Mossy Performance.. he always seems to have the right parts... www.mossyperformance.com

you can also call local junkyards and check if they have any Nissan Sentra's, sometimes you will be surprised what you can find..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
UnkalledFor said:
Ask Greg V from Mossy Performance.. he always seems to have the right parts... www.mossyperformance.com

you can also call local junkyards and check if they have any Nissan Sentra's, sometimes you will be surprised what you can find..
Are they easily removed? Because I plan on going soon, finding me a OEM bumper too. My Sentra XE bumper blows.
 

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
Joined
·
354 Posts
there are a bunch of screw underneath (5 on each side?) and 2 on the wheel wells where the splash guards would screw on
 

·
I command you to SEARCH
Joined
·
2,748 Posts
ScorchN200SX said:
My B15 sentra skirts fit the 95-99 B14 sentra.....
Does that mean aftermarket B15 skirts may fit the B14 Sentra?
I think as long as they only sit along the lower part of the car (like OEM), and don't come up onto the body, they just might....
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top