Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows how to install SIDE MARKERS. Hints and tips would be greatly appreciated. I hope that these are not considered ricey. I just figured if i got hyper white side markers they would look good with my hyper white headlights and blinkers...
thanks

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Drill a hole for them with a dremel (or have a body shop do it for you), and wire them up to the turnsignals. Use one of those wire tap thingies for the flasher wire and the ground wire.

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am kinda scared to drill on my car... Its my baby and i hate to do harsh stuff to it... when i got my new muffler put on, it made me cringe when he ripped the old one off... I guess getting it professionally done is the way to go (atleast for me)
hahahah
john

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
I have APC side markers which I really like. I had my brother do the install as I was too lazy and kind of scared as well to drill the hole. It came out perfect only thing though is the light is well dull. I want to replace them for some hyperwhites cause they dont match my hyper white headlights and corners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts