Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know theres another 'show us your engine' thread in the rides section, but theres no 300's in there, so lets see your engines

the plenum cover will be polished tonight

p.s. make this a sticky?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Here's my durty engine;)

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Original because I had the electronic suspension and if it got water in it that would be bad...

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
SanMarcosZfreak said:
oh thats right your turbo'd, yeah the adjustable suspension, ok was worried i was missing something i might have needed
Nope your all cool... And if it weren't raining today I'd give you a better pic but no can do.

Reactions: Zen31ZR

·
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Nope your all cool... And if it weren't raining today I'd give you a better pic but no can do.
its ok, hopefully i can find some light blue high temp paint, paint my plenum cover, then sand down the smooth parts and make them shine.

p.s. If your taking the time to look at this thread you might as well post your engine pics

·
Banned
3,785 Posts

This is mine. Old pic on a 2.5 megapixel cam. Taken late last summer actually. It's also in the gallery. ;)

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Dang that cam sucks hell mine is off a 2.2 MP cam

·
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
edit: is your battery held in by cloth straps??

dayum got enough glare in the second pic lol. looking good guys keep them coming

why am i the only non-turbo one to post so far??, are the non-turbo ashamed of their lack of 5 letters on the plenum cover? PROVE ME WRONG GUYS!! lets see some non turbo's

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
Might want to be careful about running without the cam covers. Rocks, small animals = $1000 head rebuild. I'm sure you've heard that before, though. ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
Nah that's the battery carry handle. My old one had that same strap. ;)
yeah....that baby can get heavy carrying it from the car to the house to charge it. My alternator went out on me, so I had to charge the battery manually so I could drive to school and back until I could change it. And cam covers, oh well, the bottom piece is still there, I'm just too lazy to put it back on.

·
ZPOOLNZ
1,609 Posts
I lied...I found an old picture from before I had really done anything to the car besides a few bolt ons.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts