Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show off Your Turbo setup, or another turbo setup you like. I just wanna see what you guys can post up that will amaze me, and I'm serious, I haven't seen much good turbo setup's around my house.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Do you mean from Nissans or any car? You probably mean Nissan, but I have a nice pic of a Turbo Setup in an RX-7.

Heh, I was drooling over the turbo so much I must have forgotten to get the whole engine bay.

·
Registered
106 Posts
mugen_r said:
thanks for the pics, i've been drooling about this turbo setup for a few months now

here are the pics.
AMAZING TURBO SETUP

More pics of Turbo'd toyota
Is that a TT SC300? I've seen a few videos on the internet of a TT SC300 giving an RX-7, and a viper a head start and then smoking them. Then there was a few other vids of it.

Edit: I see it's a single turbo now. T76 goodness!

You can find them on Kazaa.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Yeah, it sure is nice. I just wish I owned it! :p To the best of my knowledge there is no intercooler because the would be using ice in that box instead of an intercooler. Since its just drag only, I assume ice is good for short stints. But what the hell do I know. I've never seen that car in person so I just assume all of this. I really know nothing when it comes to that type of cooling. It's just an awesome image I found.

this DET is mine.. less "spiffy" but it does the job.

·
Registered
171 Posts
My friend/boss is doing that swap on his Lexus. That car will be such a sleeper with a JDM supra motor in it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
yeah it's amazing.. if you all have seen turbo dreams 2 and 3 its in there.. he just put in a new turbo and get 700 plus.. must be nice to be able to afford things like that..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts