Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got enough money to get just about any car i want. and i now i have to decide what to get! this nissan skyline has a been a dream of my life ever since i seen it, but i live in FL. and dont know how i would ship one over and how much it would cost in totall, also was wondering if i ever ran into problems with the car if there would be any one in the US to help me or to even help me work on it, since i have ran into that proplem im left undecided to get my dream car the skyline, or a honda s2000. wanted to see if any of you guys could help me decided or suggestions how to ship it and what to do. pls help!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If money is not an object, there is absolutely no debate between an s2000 and a skyline... Get an R33, and you will pee your pants every time you get in it, I'm sure. Mind if I ask where you came up with the money to "get just about any car" you want?

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
maybe a lottery winner...
if i hit i would buy a skyline without a doubt......
but i probably kill myself in one of those things....my dad won't even let me drive his 87 grand national......

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, when I win the lottery, the first thing I'm going to do is call Motorex. R34 Nur Spec please!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I'm not mistaken Motorex has GT-S starting around upper 20's??? 30 something for an older GT-R.

Kyle

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If u have money to blow... pick up a Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec for around $100,000.. haha... but believe me... the car is worth every penny.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NiTr0u5oXiDe said:
If u have money to blow... pick up a Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec for around $100,000.. haha... but believe me... the car is worth every penny.
he looks like he knows what he's talking about ha h. but seareasly i do to and in my opinion you should get the R34. i like driving mine.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what is so good about the r34 vspec? i found that the speed is a bit slower thatn the r33

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sil80drifts said:
what is so good about the r34 vspec? i found that the speed is a bit slower thatn the r33
so it's a bit slower but it looks beter and it is fun to drive. the r33 looks to much like a silvia... it would look exactly the same if u put to cover on the back lights.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally posted by Skyline GTR R34:

he looks like he knows what he's talking about ha h. but seareasly i do to and in my opinion you should get the R34. i like driving mine.

How about posting some pics of your ride?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, pictures of your GTR's please, from Nismo Skyline and Skyline GTR R34... You must have a few lying around.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nismo Skyline said:
Originally posted by Skyline GTR R34:

How about posting some pics of your ride?
it's in a shope geting fixed... some dick fuk hit it frome the back and i'm not going to get it for two weeks... sorry i'll do it when it gets back.

·
Registered
32 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
BTW, don't you have some older pix. I'm sure you took some pix of your ride before it got wrecked. Sorry, to be so annoying. :D:D
Check his sig.
He doesn't own one. He finally fessed up to it and added that at the end. :rolleyes:

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
sil80drifts said:
i, since i have ran into that proplem im left undecided to get my dream car the skyline, or a honda s2000.
The question should not be "should i get a skyline" it should be "which skyline to get". Dont get me wrong, the s2000 is an excellent car but is no comparison to the skyline.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts