Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,367 Posts
"Buyer beware" is the best thing I can tell you. Is it a good buy? If it's really cheap, maybe. If they know what it needs and have the harness and all that it needs is one injector and re-assembly, one must ask why they don't put back together before they sell it? A driver is worth a lot more than a car that is disassembled and can be driven. It's a 2+2, which many feel is less attractive (and less desirable) than the 2-seater. We don't know if the transmission is good nor if the heat and A/C works...or, anything else, for that matter. I can't see what the chassis looks like, which is important on these cars; you don't want to purchase a vehicle with a bent unibody nor one with major rust issues on the floors. There's some paint peeling issues on the nose, at least. I can't see what the interior looks like. It's really a judgement call on your part.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Its for a machine like me. I will perfect it and give it to you. DON'T BUY IT. its a money pit. What if it has flood damage?. 80s import are junk..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts