Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,
In the aid of people who have technical forum questions, I figured I'd post this since it saves a trip to the FAQ and answers questions like:

How do I put smileys?
-If they are part of the forum just do the ASCII code for it.

How do I put smileys that are not listed?
-see next answer

How do I put other images?
-put the URL of the image which is hosted by a site (including the http:// part) between put here[*img]
where the asterisk = /

How to I put the words in my signature to target an HTML link?

How do I get an AVATAR?
-Once you get over 100 posts get any pic that is 60x60 pixels and upload it in the user control panel.

These I see often. Any others?

Seth

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
ok how do i put pictures in the post.. if i dont have a HTML???? like you can post pictures in the for sale section.. were all you have to do is click the attach button.. which i love!.. hint hint.. Travis

·
Registered
333 Posts
woooooo hooo, the attach button, well you learn something every day. Befor when i wanted to get pics up with out paying a host i just went to www.rx7club.com and went to the test area 51 and did it there!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a new owner of a very nice 1993 240 SX Convertible. High miles, but everything works and I love it. My problem is that my insurance company will only cover it for book value of $1700, and I have a lot more in it. (New paint, new interior, new top, fancy radio/GPS/DVD/CD). I need some documentation that it is worth the $5,000 I have in it! If it is slolen or totalled, I could not replace it for $1700. Can anyon e give me a value, or a bid or something I can show to the agent? They will work with me, but need something in writing. i took it to CARMAX and those bums offerred me $500! I told them I would buy all the cars like mine they could find for $500 each. Strange, but I have not heard from them since.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I am a new member with nissan forums.
I have nissan xtrail 2005 SE. Recently bought gps multimedia system. When I went to install it found the ISO harness (which is only 1 plug and other end is open wire) came with it does not fit with factory wiring harness. I do not want to cut original wire. Do you have any idea what kind of harness I should use to connect them without cutting original wire. I tried to find in the website seems there is none for xtrail 2005; they have every model xterra, pathfinder etc but xtrail.
I wish I could put this thread in the general forum but do not know how to.

I will appreciate your reply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
10 Participants
joe007ca
Nissan Forum
Nissan Forums is the go to place to talk about your favorite Nissan model, including the Rogue, Maxima, Altima and even sports cars like the 370Z and 200SX.
Full Forum Listing