Nissan Forum banner

101 - 120 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
At last, a major problem has been solved.
Earlier I used Aeromotive fuel filters with 10 micron filter elements and they blocked up very fast due to the small filter housings. I had to install filter elements with a coarser mesh and I did not feel particularly well about it.

Thanks to Creatix I got hold of much larger and very hearty AEM filters that remove all particles down to 7 microns without being blocked. Very good!

They also flow through a proper amount of fuel. How about 2800 liters/h at 3.1 bar :D I like!

·
Registered
11 Posts
this is such a beautiful build man! congrats to you! i wish i had the money to do something like this!! maybe one day. i mean i am only 19. just bought a 240 this past weekend =) first priority, 5spd swap!

what motor is that in ur car? i have read this entire thread. i probably skipped over it accidentally =P

but man keep up the amazing work! you are a real inspiration =)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
this is such a beautiful build man! congrats to you! i wish i had the money to do something like this!! maybe one day. i mean i am only 19. just bought a 240 this past weekend =) first priority, 5spd swap!

what motor is that in ur car? i have read this entire thread. i probably skipped over it accidentally =P

but man keep up the amazing work! you are a real inspiration =)
Thanks bro :)
It is the original ca18det that came with the car from the factory...slightly developed and changed by me ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks bro :)
It is the original ca18det that came with the car from the factory...slightly developed and changed by me ;)
slight? haha right =P
the reason i was asking i really like the valve cover on it. its not as plain as the KA24 like i have...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
that is so awesome!!
if you dont mind me asking.
how much have you put into her so far?
I do not know since I have bought and sold many parts over the years. A decent guess would give some 30-50,000 US$, car included.
That amount got me a sort of "own made supercar" with very good performance and handling, easy matching 10 times more expensive Italian beasts ;)

...and a lot of fun doing it :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey I like your modification, and the efforts put by you in doing all those stuffs. I too like to have some of those modifications in my car but the problem is that I don't have equipments to do it in a right way.

101 - 120 of 156 Posts