Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
suckas gotta know
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright from anyone who has been in the philadelphia (chester county) area you know our roads are at best pathetic. I read other posts of 200sx's and you love your suspension setup. I dont understand what im doing wrong because in most cases i have the same setup. I have tokico struts with h&r springs and a rear strut mount from motivational.net. I just got the tokico's and they were good for the first week but now the back end bounces around like crazy. Is it the springs? I dont mind having a rougher ride but my cars doing the mamba down the highway and its not safe at all. I just need suggestions on what the problem is and what i should replace this stuff with. thanx

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
I just got the tokico's and they were good for the first week but now the back end bounces around like

Ding..ding...ding. Exactly why no one likes Tokrappos. I had them on a previous sentra..blew in 2 months..

AGX's are the minimum, Shortened strut coilovers are the better choice..especially if you wanna be lowered..and be able to drive around on those so called roads you got there...

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
that would be the only thing i can think of. maybe it is the spring rate?some reason the ride in my car got alot better when i stripped the interior from the rear seat back and took out my spare and sound system. before that the ride was good enough but sometimes would get really bouncy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts