Nissan Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
t56gen3 said:
Actually it doesn't brown, I can vouch for it too. Here is what they state on their website:

For many years I have been dissatisfied with tire dressings available in the consumer market. Most are loaded with silicone oil, and those that aren't don't shine well. Plus, most of the products we've tested are very greasy, leave an oily and messy, attract dirt and dust like a magnet, and sling off the tire. Not to mention, have you ever seen a silicone oil-based dressing that has UV protection?

We created Zaino Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ to solve these problems once and for all. Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ is a non-oily, rubber and exterior vinyl finishing treatment. Our unique formula contains Ultra-Gard™ UV(40) and our exclusive moisturizing and antistatic solution to prevent drying, cracking and browning. Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ helps repels dust and dirt to keep your tires looking great, longer. One application of Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ leaves an incredibly durable, water repellent, perfect looking satin finish, that's only slightly glossy and dry to the touch.

hmm... cool
tell me how it goes pops. if he steve lets you try it. i'll took a couple pics but they are huge. i'll shrink them and put them up when i get back to austin in a few days.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is all I got on Zaino tire slime. This is a couple-day-old application. And it's not greasy so it wipes off the paint and wheel when you miss.

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
t56gen3 said:
Here is all I got on Zaino tire slime. This is a couple-day-old application. And it's not greasy so it wipes off the paint and wheel when you miss.

see the problem with yours is that it never gets dirty, so there's nothing to compare with

·
Registered
8 Posts
LOL....sure it gets dirty....it's just that only a few people besides me see it dirty....(don't stay dirty for long!)

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I saw a pic where it was dirty...sooo dirty that the paint was falling off the end of the door.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
MrEous said:
I saw a pic where it was dirty...sooo dirty that the paint was falling off the end of the door.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
*middle finger*

·
Registered
19 Posts
Armor All is the WORST product you can use across the board. If I could only find the link, anyway. It has been shown to actually dry out whatever you put it on, leaving it cracked and flaky. Once you start to use Armor All, you must continue a bi-weekly application just to maintain that shine and to keep it from cracking as long as possible. Parents' had to replace the dash on their volvo, it was on a 4-year lease and the dash didn't make it that long. The only product they used was Armor All on the interior.

For the inexpensive, Meguiars (sp?) has always done well. Zaino, Mother's, and one other (I'll try to remember the name) are the best, but you have to pay for it. I've use Meguiars, Zaino, and Mother's and have been very pleased, the fourth product is fairly new, but has been created by a previous dealer of Zaino products, Stan Zmorzynski (sp?). If y'all are interested, I can try to get him to come out to one of our meets and bring samples of his product, he can do a demonstration as well. Anway, enough from me...

Just STAY AWAY FROM ARMOR ALL!!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts