Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best stuff to use to make your tires shiny? I hear that amorall stuff is no good. Opinions plz kthxbai

·
Registered
8 Posts
Zaino!!!! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
(FYI...Zaino doesn't brown..)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Imobejoas said:
is somebody still talking? ;)
Yeah, but I'm the only one who speaks Engrish.... LOL

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
How much is the Zaino tire stuff?

·
Registered
8 Posts
$13. I hate this farkin "minimum # of characters" BS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
$13? dang, so expensive. I think they all turn ur tires brown. think the shining agent just catches the brake dust. looks like the same color as my wheels when they get dirty. just washed my rims AND tires today(cheap armor all) and they look pretty nice. looks really shiny to me =P

·
1,906 Posts
wow...you cleaned up your rims???
lol, you have to post a pic now...they were dirrrtayyy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
rurounisammy said:
$13? dang, so expensive. I think they all turn ur tires brown. think the shining agent just catches the brake dust. looks like the same color as my wheels when they get dirty. just washed my rims AND tires today(cheap armor all) and they look pretty nice. looks really shiny to me =P
Actually it doesn't brown, I can vouch for it too. Here is what they state on their website:

For many years I have been dissatisfied with tire dressings available in the consumer market. Most are loaded with silicone oil, and those that aren't don't shine well. Plus, most of the products we've tested are very greasy, leave an oily and messy, attract dirt and dust like a magnet, and sling off the tire. Not to mention, have you ever seen a silicone oil-based dressing that has UV protection?

We created Zaino Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ to solve these problems once and for all. Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ is a non-oily, rubber and exterior vinyl finishing treatment. Our unique formula contains Ultra-Gard™ UV(40) and our exclusive moisturizing and antistatic solution to prevent drying, cracking and browning. Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ helps repels dust and dirt to keep your tires looking great, longer. One application of Z-16 Perfect Tire Gloss™ leaves an incredibly durable, water repellent, perfect looking satin finish, that's only slightly glossy and dry to the touch.

·
1,906 Posts
I believed everything I've read then I would be the proud owner of an electric supercharger with a tornado intake kit. Complimented with the new and improved resistor mod off of eBay.

hahahahaha, j/k. I'd like to try the Zaino stuff. You should give free applications to anyone that doesn't believe your testimony.

;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
MrEous said:
I believed everything I've read then I would be the proud owner of an electric supercharger with a tornado intake kit. Complimented with the new and improved resistor mod off of eBay.

hahahahaha, j/k. I'd like to try the Zaino stuff. You should give free applications to anyone that doesn't believe your testimony.

;)
Me?? Free??? U so funny Mr Eous. Who are you again?!?

·
1,906 Posts
I am your faaaather T56Gen3...

·
Registered
8 Posts
MrEous said:
I am your faaaather T56Gen3...
Oh shit, time to eat a bullet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts