Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a S.M.C. short shifter.. Any other companies that make them? for the B12 Sentra, or the Pulsar NX Either one.

-Tobin

·
Registered
751 Posts
Tobin said:
I'm looking at a S.M.C. short shifter.. Any other companies that make them? for the B12 Sentra, or the Pulsar NX Either one.

-Tobin
Welcome to the boards, Tobin. :cheers: You'll find the search key will answer a lot of questions. Use the advanced search and just check the B12 section. Short shifters have been discussed. Some people have made them custom, others have adapted shifters from other makes. I think Pacesetter makes one for the B12. Search to be sure.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Popkorn said:
Welcome to the boards, Tobin. :cheers: You'll find the search key will answer a lot of questions. Use the advanced search and just check the B12 section. Short shifters have been discussed. Some people have made them custom, others have adapted shifters from other makes. I think Pacesetter makes one for the B12. Search to be sure.
The Pacesetter is the same as the S.M.C.. S.M.C. is a all Nissan aftermarket Company out of California, they just use Pacesetter as the selling name.

And i used the search..but no dice..I'll try to refine my search.

-Tobin

·
nissan??? whats that
280 Posts
Welcome to the forums.
i own a pacesetter for my b14 and im enjoying it very well. The throw is shortened alot but you can ajust it to your prefrence. With this shifter you no longer have to reach across the car to go from gear to gear, its simple flick of the wrist.

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
I have the Pacesetter in my B12, it is the only shifter I have seen anyone using in these cars. Don't ever remember seeing another listed to fit these cars.

recycled toddler posted something here a couple of weeks ago about using the stock Pulsar shifter and repositioning the ball to shorten the shift, do a search under his user name and you should be able to find it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts