Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an E-bay shift knob.. it's like a Type-R shift knob.. it's like a copper/aluminum type of combo.. it's really cool looking.. but it doesn't screw onto the shifter directly.. i have to use plastic spacer type thingies.. and they provide you with 3 little bolts to secure it.. i thikn that's weak.

Anybody know where i can ge ta shift knob that directly screws onto my shifter? I have a 98 200SX SE.. if anyone can gear me in that direction i'd appreciate it,

Uni

·
Viva el iPod
1,232 Posts
Uni said:
I purchased an E-bay shift knob.. it's like a Type-R shift knob.. it's like a copper/aluminum type of combo.. it's really cool looking.. but it doesn't screw onto the shifter directly.. i have to use plastic spacer type thingies.. and they provide you with 3 little bolts to secure it.. i thikn that's weak.

Anybody know where i can ge ta shift knob that directly screws onto my shifter? I have a 98 200SX SE.. if anyone can gear me in that direction i'd appreciate it,

Uni
It should stay on just fine. If you want something that's a more direct fit, you can get a greddy.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
^agreed

get one that fits Nissan thread
(10mm bolt pattern IIRC)

there's plenty to choose from

you're going to sped more than your e-bay special, but its worth it IMO

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Radioaktiv said:
^agreed

get one that fits Nissan thread
(10mm bolt pattern IIRC)

there's plenty to choose from

you're going to sped more than your e-bay special, but its worth it IMO
Where are these places you speak of? I would've saved myself the trouble! and money.. man you guys sure are helpful

1 - 8 of 8 Posts