Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw those apc shift boots on nopi.com and do they fit around the shifter? cause it looks like the stock shift boot is kinda big or better yet where can i find one thats blue and will fit around my shifter

·
Registered
22 Posts
i put a leather shift boot in my car and i dont think that there are ones that fit a sentra perfect just by a regular one and load up on the duck tape

S

·
0 Posts
I bought a shift boot off an SE-R model, which is a direct fit and looks and feels(seriously) better than the stock rubber one. I think a Momo shift boot would be able to work if you rigged something up, but for the price that'll cost...you might as well get an SE-R one which will look really clean.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeh but i was looking for a blue shift boot to go with my nice metallic blue paint. i guess ill have to look into momo

·
Registered
10 Posts
SteveSXSE said:
I bought a shift boot off an SE-R model, which is a direct fit and looks and feels(seriously) better than the stock rubber one. I think a Momo shift boot would be able to work if you rigged something up, but for the price that'll cost...you might as well get an SE-R one which will look really clean.
Where do you find a SE-R to buy one off of? And how hard was the installation?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Research the momo shift boots I boght one and it didnt fit the base was too small compared to ours Maybe contact them before buying I now have one sitting around my house because the company I bought it off wouldnt take it back

Z

·
0 Posts
get it from mossyperformance and tell them your a member of this nissan group and you can get it like 30 bucks cheaper than from the dealer

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Anybody have a picture of the ser boot. Im not to familiar on what it looks like. Im not sure if i want to get rid of the rubber one. Just curious.

·
Registered
142 Posts
if you want a good leather one get one from wheelskins, they make one that fits real nice over the little plastic shit piece and looks dam good too. i got the matching wheel leather cover also .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts