Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I can get a kit for bout $100 to $250 but i was wondering if anyone new an approximate installation price for two doors with just priming and not painting. Getting whole car painted later got other stuff to add.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
curtisj85 said:
I know I can get a kit for bout $100 to $250 but i was wondering if anyone new an approximate installation price for two doors with just priming and not painting. Getting whole car painted later got other stuff to add.
the "kits" do not come with the materials to shave the handles. They just come with the door poppers and everything you need.

HOWEVER you need to have plates welded into the holes, not just bondo, because bondo has been known to crack from closing the doors one too many times.

Not really sure on a pirce on getting everything installed, however I think that putting the plates in to shave the handles is gonna cost more then actully hooking up the poppers.

·
Registered
851 Posts
iirc, i was quoted $300 each door. but that was just one thing being done on a long list of things. so it might be completely different

1 - 4 of 4 Posts