Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been very interested in time management lately. I try to plan my day as much as possible and follow the plan of my day. I notice that I began to spend less time on social networks. Social networks really take a lot of our time, which we could spend more efficiently. How much time do you spend on social networks and how do you control this time? I try to acquire new good habits. One of them is to reduce the time spent on social networks. I also find different articles, like this one. I really want to be more efficient and motivated. Now I try to work out a sleep pattern, I try to sleep at least 8 hours a day. I also completely revised my diet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the helpful article. I try to take care of my health. I quit smoking, now I try to eat more vegetables and do exercises. Recently, my vision has become worse, so my advice will concern the care for vision. I try to drink special vitamins for the eyes, and I also do eye exercises several times a day. I started to care about the right lighting (I like to read before bed), so I chose from this https://bestlightguide.com/best-book-lights-for-reading-in-bed/ article the most convenient lamp for me to read in bed. I also use special glasses when I work at a computer. It helped me get rid of dry eye syndrome. I just recently realized how important it's to take care of my health.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts