·
Block Rockin Beats
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Next up, gotta pull it down 2"...

·
Registered
15 Posts
How do you get bigger wheels to clear the rear suspension? I was going to buy some 16s this weekend, but they wouldnt fit on the rear?????

·
Block Rockin Beats
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you need to make sure they're specifically fit for the car, 4x100 pattern, 40 offset, and something like a 59mm center bore.

·
Registered
92 Posts
when u make it go ( 2'' ) down dont do ebay coil overs ... and take my advice buy some goods struts or drop springs i have ebay coils and my car rides like a go cart ,.... yes go cart with no shocks ... but back to the topic .. yes i like ur rims.. and did u spray ur back lights like that ?? i did a simular thing on mine .. can u get a pic of them in full view ?

·
Block Rockin Beats
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when u make it go ( 2'' ) down dont do ebay coil overs ... and take my advice buy some goods struts or drop springs i have ebay coils and my car rides like a go cart ,.... yes go cart with no shocks ... but back to the topic .. yes i like ur rims.. and did u spray ur back lights like that ?? i did a simular thing on mine .. can u get a pic of them in full view ?
nah of course not, at the very least i'll get some dropzones or springtechs (i know what a lot of you think about this, but if cheap don't work, i'll go expensive, til then...) on KYB GR-2s.

and no i don't want to take a close-up of the lights, because it's actually a film that i put on there and it looks terrible close-up. i'm gonna do them in paint this summer. the whole car's goin black, gonna start sanding it down and putting on the primer hopefully this month.

·
Registered
147 Posts
this is my sentra, its a 1994 xe, i have the ebay springs, and i love them even though its a rough ride i think it feels alot more aggressive like a F1 car haha, anyways i think its lowered about 3 inches how its set now, i have 15''s on it with 205/50R15 tires and i used some night shades tint spray on the tail lights and 3rd brake light

·
Block Rockin Beats
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the nightshade, I can't wait til my car is all black with nightshade rears and tinted tsuru front end. Oh and I dig your exhaust too, nice choice.

·
Registered
147 Posts
thanks man, ill take a sound vid of it tonight and post it up if i get bored

·
[architecture&cars]
198 Posts
damn.. your joint looks like a suv sitting that high.. a good suspension will do you good. A definite next step. DO NOT GO WITH SOME EBAY SPRING! If your going to do it at all, do it right the first time. KYB GR-2 are Stock-ish replacements, they are not performance at all. If your going w/ KYB, get the adjustable AGXs.. ten times better..

this is my sentra, its a 1994 xe, i have the ebay springs, and i love them even though its a rough ride i think it feels alot more aggressive like a F1 car haha, anyways i think its lowered about 3 inches how its set now, i have 15''s on it with 205/50R15 tires and i used some night shades tint spray on the tail lights and 3rd brake light
This isn't exactly something to brag about. EBAY spring do not take spring rates into account..they're cheap and universal which isn't a good thing..

·
Registered
147 Posts
damn.. your joint looks like a suv sitting that high.. a good suspension will do you good. A definite next step. DO NOT GO WITH SOME EBAY SPRING! If your going to do it at all, do it right the first time. KYB GR-2 are Stock-ish replacements, they are not performance at all. If your going w/ KYB, get the adjustable AGXs.. ten times better..

This isn't exactly something to brag about. EBAY spring do not take spring rates into account..they're cheap and universal which isn't a good thing..
who said i was braging, i was just stating my experience.......i know that they dont take spring rates and i know its a rough ride but i like it so thats all that matters

1 - 15 of 15 Posts