Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find some help with two codes that showed up on my OBDII machine. (Apparently Autozone here lets you borrow it for up to 3 months!) Anyways, I got code P0605 which is "PCM Read Only Memory (ROM) Error, which sounds kinda bad. I was wondering if anyone knew what this meant?

I also got P0447 which is "EVAP Emission Control System Vent Circuit Open" What the hell does that mean? Im guessing it might be something to do with the cold air intake that was already on the car when I bought it. A friend suggested I clean it and retry it but I was wondering if anyone that has put an intake has had this problem??

All help is greatly appreciated. I barely bought the car and have to get it smogged in CA which sucks in less than 30 days. Stupid SES light. :mad:

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE:

Just in case anyone has the same codes. I reset the ECU with the OBDII reader and the only code that resurfaced was P0447 which was the EVAP thing. This is located in the rear of the car underneath the spare tire well. Its a small box that has all these hoses connected to it, regulating the gasoline vents. One of the hoses was broken and going nowhere. Just plugged it up since it does not recirculate and code has been off since.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.