Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i found out today that my serpentine belt is cracked. do you know how much it would cost for those who had the same problem before.. thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nostrodomas said:
They are around $15-50, depending on what brand you get. Just call atound your local auto parts houses, and get some quotes.

haha ok cool cause i went to a dealer today and they said $110

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nostrodomas said:
OMG, im glad you didnt buy it. Was that installed?
yeah i think so. im pretty sure it was. ill just buy it and ask them to install them. its be cheaper that way i guess

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Dont do that cause they will still charge you the same price. $110 isnt to bad for the belt and the install. One hour of labor $70 + $40 belt= $110. Or you can try to do it yourself and save $70. There are many thread on how to install them. Just search the forum.

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
110$ to unbolt a few bolts and tensioners to remove belts? but then i guess if u dont know what ur doing....ur better off having someone else install them.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
Dont do that cause they will still charge you the same price. $110 isnt to bad for the belt and the install. One hour of labor $70 + $40 belt= $110. Or you can try to do it yourself and save $70. There are many thread on how to install them. Just search the forum.
I really shouldnt take them an hour to do it though.....

I do it in like 30 mins. And thats with stupid tools and a crappy jack. They have lifts and all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts