Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright this was a street race. In the Bx. and it was a rolling start.
he gunned it first and got about a half car lead and then neck and neck in 3rd i hit the scble. and pulled about 2 carlenghts and jumped off rev limit 2 times and went into forth and pulled another car lenght and i guess he gave up and i left him. This was on the street and he was surprised cause i had a passenger and he was taping it. After we both popped a uturn and talk he said damn the car is quick i was like yeah man thanks, and he went on saying t hat one of his cylniders wasn't working right that the only reason why i won. I was liek thats cool. Becuase i heard that his car was really quick and i was surprised that i got a 3 car lead on him. I think if was a standing start he would have one but he agreed to a rolling thats why i won. AND NOW I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL OF YOU GUYS ATTACK THIS POST GO AHEAD I AM WAITING ON IT.
thanks in advance for the attacks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i can't finger it out

Maybe its just the font but I can't figure out what you were racing. Is that an "is" turbo.. as in a Lexus IS300 Turbo? Or is that a Lincoln LS V8 Turbo? Ouch... a V8 turbo!?! Help me out... I'm just trying to put the story together. No real reason to jump on you this time, except for maybe you could slow down when you type.

BTW, what kinda fuel do you run in a Blue Bird with so much power? 97 octane would seem like a must, but that's almost impossible to find around my area. You probably be pinging like crazy with anything less. I'm just tryin' to learn here. Because I may actually be getting a Classic SE-R today! FINALLY!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its and integra LS. And i use 100 oct plus couple bottles of VP race fuel

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why would we attack your post? That's what this section is for, posting kill stories. What I want to know is - did you do your famous double clutching, second launch thing? :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No it was a rolling start, no need to do that. anything else?:D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah James

Close the thread after you post something>
Good for you, i see that you are a mathematic genius 1971-2002= 31.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the only reson why you stated"go ahead and attack this post" is because everyone on the sr20forum knows you're full of shit, and keeps every little f#$%ing thing a secret on your ride.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everyone thinks im full of shit. No one "knows" im full of shit. and i did post what i had done to the motor SO like i wrote go ahead and spread the hate, Your a fuc*ing hater and could suck my left testicle once your girlfriend gets done with it. aight 20powr.:cool:

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
sr21lbmonster said:
Close the thread after you post something>
James didn't close the thread. I closed it because it was obviously heading downhill quickly.

Zak is the mod for this section, not James.

PS, I'm closing this thread now too. Notice a pattern yet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.