Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did this swap, and i was wondering, would the back seats bolt up? cause my e seats are freaking ugly.

we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzk4MjQ0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzk4MjQ1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzk4MjQzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm

StevenLK said:
looks good, i, myself dont know if it bolts right up but wont hurt trying. i saw a sentra that had these does to his and also had the back ones too. so maybe it does?

IM gonna look into it, it really wasnt that hard 3 bolt up out of four. The one that doesnt bolt up is the left rear.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HMMM

are you talking about the rear ones?
:)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sentra mounting holes are identical no matter what model and trim level you have. I have both an E and SE-R. It's too much hassle for a vehicle company to switch mounting points for a given model. They they would have to have complete different assembly lines, which is definately not cost effective for them.

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
thedaddies said:
Sentra mounting holes are identical no matter what model and trim level you have. I have both an E and SE-R. It's too much hassle for a vehicle company to switch mounting points for a given model. They they would have to have complete different assembly lines, which is definately not cost effective for them.
Wanna get them to sit down a little lower, get a set of NX seat rails and mount them on it. What a idfference it would make.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hmm

Pretty White said:
Wanna get them to sit down a little lower, get a set of NX seat rails and mount them on it. What a idfference it would make.

It sits pretty low already, thats what i was happy about. The brackets on b13s are very different though when trying to exchange. Im just going to use the rear outers off the b13 bolt them, sit the seat down and weld them. I'm just worried about the rears but i guess they bolt up.

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
unisonsentra said:
I did this swap, and i was wondering, would the back seats bolt up? cause my e seats are freaking ugly.
If you're coming to the Convention, let me know and you can buy mine. Ten bucks. I'm not going to ship, you have to pick them up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm

bahearn said:
If you're coming to the Convention, let me know and you can buy mine. Ten bucks. I'm not going to ship, you have to pick them up.

convention? Im sorry im in LOs Angeles and theyre is al0t of conventions going on.

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
unisonsentra said:
convention? Im sorry im in LOs Angeles and theyre is al0t of conventions going on.
SE-R National Convention
Austin, Texas
If you have an SE-R or SR20, it's the place to be April 1st thru 3rd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts