Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an ser with the nissan badge removed and the ser up front, I thought it looked pretty good. When I bought my ser the nissan badge was already removed so I figure Ill put an ser badge there instead. anyone else done this? any suggestions on attaching it securely? here is a link of one I saw:

http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/august02/mwiltison/images/marci13.jpg

·
Registered
94 Posts
Lol around here if i put a ferarri emblem on my car they'd be like, Hey thats not a mustang... Why do you have a mustang symbol on your little Rice Burner...

God i hate the hicks here... Like everyday they threaten to run me over in their jacked up 4x4's and i tell them to catch me. They may be able to catch me in a strait line(not even all of them can do that and they've got 2x the number of cylindars) but then i'll hit some corners and lose em.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Omega3k1 said:
Lol around here if i put a ferarri emblem on my car they'd be like, Hey thats not a mustang... Why do you have a mustang symbol on your little Rice Burner...

God i hate the hicks here... Like everyday they threaten to run me over in their jacked up 4x4's and i tell them to catch me. They may be able to catch me in a strait line(not even all of them can do that and they've got 2x the number of cylindars) but then i'll hit some corners and lose em.
Hehe, it's like looking into the future, I'll be moving out to the middle of nowhere soon.

As for gluing it on, I'm sure any type of heavy duty weatherproof glue should work. I'll be putting on on my car, after I get an 200SX SER bumper and 04' SE-R grill mesh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.