Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I do the b14 videos on thesentrachannel on youtube, and I don't have many more ideas. I'm slightly broke right now so I can't really put much into it, but if anyone has any questions they would like to have answered in video format let me know. I've been posting about anything from general maintenance (oil change, radiator flush) to performance (boost control, battery relocation).

Anyway if anyone has any requests or suggestions feel free to post here or pm me, and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have heard a bunch of people wanting to swap a tach cluster in. Whether from a 200sx or a Sentra with one. Most dont have them. With out going the awful looking rice route and and adding one on the dash. The cluster swap is the way to go.

That would deffently get tons of hits...

·
Super Moderator
1,065 Posts
some 1998 1999's 1.6L's have factory tachs, the limited edition kind.

So you're looking to do "how to's" on youtube?

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I've got 5 of them posted and 3 more filmed and am hopefully filming two more shortly, I'm just kinda looking for suggestions. I'm not sure on the tach I have a 200 so I have one, but I might check out doing something about it any way.

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure on the size of the egr blockoff I will try to remember to check. I'm also not sure on the carbon canister, has anyone else done this to let me know exactly what I'm doing?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts