Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new to the board....

Wondering if there is going to be a Turbo for the Spec V?

Thank you,

Rich

·
Registered
86 Posts
richhba said:
Hey all, new to the board....

Wondering if there is going to be a Turbo for the Spec V?

Thank you,

Rich
There isn't one out yet but it's coming. There have been various reports from a few companies that they are designing a turbo system. Can't give you a specific name off the top of my head.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you

Thanks for the info, I think this car would be awesome with forced induction.

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
Re: Thank you

richhba said:
Thanks for the info, I think this car would be awesome with forced induction.
It would be awesome, but there's a lot of research and development that has to go into the kit. It's not like the SR20 as where it's more bulletproof. It does however have something to work off. Travis is working on something really nice. There's lots of "Project Spec V's" out there. Time will only tell. ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool

Thank you for the great replies, Im stationed in italy now and am looking for a nice ride when I get back..... I drove the Spec V and loved it (you should of seen the sales guys face too...lol).

Force induction would seriously wake this baby up.l

Rich

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a Super Charger out for it, but u will be spend a arm and a leg ($10,000) that is installed, emissions, etc. If they dont come out with a turbo by Dec. I'm gonna laugh at my warrenty and get a 50 shot.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
10k?? r u nuts!!? that thing better do my laundry, cook dinner, and give me the best BJ in my life for that kinda money. cut it in half and you have a more appropriate figure ($5k) installed. $10k is a full race setup not street. which means gaskets, hoses, new internals, intercooler and, anything else short of a personal act of god.
just 4 curiuosity purposes... where did u hear that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts