Nissan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if anyone else has had a problem with the headlamps getting this like foggy like film across the top each headlamp. I've had my car for a little over 3 years now and they are starting to look pretty bad. I will try to post a pic soon. I think I am going to but the JDM headlamps. Basically the same look except they don't have the yellow reflector on them. They look nice. Click Here~~~> Headlamps

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
how much are they there? LIU has them for sale 250 shipped/insured

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
JdM headlamps? from what? there are no jdm headlamps. they're aftermarket. not jdm.

btw, my headlights have that crap on 'em too...after 4 years, it's crappy.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
chimmike said:
JdM headlamps? from what? there are no jdm headlamps. they're aftermarket. not jdm.

btw, my headlights have that crap on 'em too...after 4 years, it's crappy.
total crap. have you tried wet sanding them down or waxing them or have you just not delt with it?

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
i'm too sick of them to deal with it. tried the 3M two step process and everything.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Show me pics...
And as far as JDM, I dont think they have the Sentra in Japan :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i've tried waxing them and it helps a little bit but a couple of days later it just comes back. I really hate that crap. They call them Euro JDM. I am just going off of the description. They are about $150 on Ebay including shipping. What do you guys think about them?

·
Registered
86 Posts
are you talking about the being "sand blasted"?

if you'd like to save the money i bet you could sand them down again, i've seen a few guys do it to their Acuras and have it come out real nice.

but it can be pretty time consuming, like start with 400 grit and work up to like 1500 or higher something like that.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
BlankgazeX said:
zac, ever try novus 3 step plastic polish? works great on headlamps, i use it for cop car light bars... polishes it right up...
Next time I have plastic that looks bad, I'll get some of that.

·