Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yesterday i went to my local junkyard.....which is like 30 miles away.....but anyways....i was just browsing around...and i found this side view mirror on the floor.....it was a nissans....nd it had the little notch so u can adjust it from inside the car.....so i was curious....nd i found the closest 89 sentra coupe i could find......nd tried it on.....it fit PERFECTLY.....too bad i only found the passenger side's.....so i bought it...$10...meh....small price to pay for a mirror that wont move on it's own....so yea i'ma install it today....i'm looking for the passenger side mirror....but i dont know what nissan it came from....any ideas?....here's a pic....hopefully someone'll recognize it... :thumbup:

.....nd here's a pic of the numbers nd stuff from the bottom of the mirror....maybe someone recognizes 'em?....or can at least tell me wat they mean?

·
Registered
751 Posts
That came off a sport coup or I seen em on the GXE sedan too. Direct swap and a nice upgrade too :thumbup: Look around for the plastic bezel that has a hole in it to accomodate the adjuster knob thingy or just make your own hole.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sport coupe or GXE eh? sweet...

anyways....here's some before nd after pix....it only took me a max of 5 min to put em on... :fluffy:

from the inside....

nd doesn't look that bad from the outside either 'eh?
:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i like the hood trim and head lights , i got a spare hood that im gonna cut the center off of and weld too my good hood to kinda make a cowl induction just for a gag and thanks for the post now im gonna go get some mirrors too, though i dont use them EVER they do look better

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha......well....thx for the compliment.....but they're just electrical tape.....yep...nd how r u gonna make the cowl hood?.....i have an idea to do that too......juss dont know how.....nd oh yea....i never used to use my side view mirrors too.....ever since i got my broadway center rear view mirror......good buy....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts