Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· CA18DET Wizard
2,177 Posts
No man, I agree with you 110%. I guess it also boils down to the fear factor of getting smoked. So the only right thing to do is ask around and see if someone has some better insight on what he's about to get into. My philosophy is smoke me and I'll be back. Smoke me again and you got my # "point blank".
You think i can take him, or am i gonna get a run for my money.
I'm with Zak on this one! If you don't lauch too hard and pay attention to what you're doing, then you shouldn't have much of a problem. You have the advantage (weight) and he also has advantage (4wd) use yours to your advantage. If I can smack up a WRX with my B12, then you should be able to smack up an impreza RS (it's in the launch)..............

· CA18DET Wizard
2,177 Posts
If it's got the KA24DE and is making this claim, I definitely believe him because I have a friend that has a 240sx with KA24DE who is also making 401hp to the wheels on 20 pounds of boost and this I witnessed while dynoing my own CA18DET powered sentra which put out 312hp to the wheels on 18psi.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.