Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 92 Se-r with JDM sr20de. My borther in law just got a AWD subaru impreza 2.5rs. Pretty much a WRZ without a Turbo. It has 165 horse stock but he has added a cold air intake and an Apex-I N1 exhoust. Im runny a cold air intake and a custon exhaust. You think i can take him, or am i gonna get a run for my money. I've driven the car and it seem really fast. What do you guys think!

Z

·
0 Posts
Non turbo Imprezas have a hard time getting out of the 16s. I say you'll win, and it won't even be that close.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
I don't see why people even post these threads. Honestly! I mean, why don't you just race and find out already?!?THEN tell us how everything works out. I don't mean to pick on you individually SeSoonSe-R, because there are way too many of threads just like this one, so please don't think i'm reaming you. I'm just expressing/venting some of my thoughts as to why these threads happen. I mean, did you want us to back you up with verbal hype? Did you want us all to come out and watch you race? Does anyone even care in the first place about these type of threads? I mean, if this thread, and the many like them were asking about specs of the certain vehicle that they are "planning" on racing in a controlled environment (*hopefully), that would be alot different. But it seems like people just want some motivation because their self confidence in their driving abilities, and/or confidence in their car isn't exactly up to par. I just don't get why these threads happen... Someone please enlighten me...!

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
No man, I agree with you 110%. I guess it also boils down to the fear factor of getting smoked. So the only right thing to do is ask around and see if someone has some better insight on what he's about to get into. My philosophy is smoke me and I'll be back. Smoke me again and you got my # "point blank".
You think i can take him, or am i gonna get a run for my money.
I'm with Zak on this one! If you don't lauch too hard and pay attention to what you're doing, then you shouldn't have much of a problem. You have the advantage (weight) and he also has advantage (4wd) use yours to your advantage. If I can smack up a WRX with my B12, then you should be able to smack up an impreza RS (it's in the launch)..............

·
Registered
22 Posts
turbo KA

what do you guys think about the 240sx that clame to be delivering 401hp to the wheels on stock internals on 240sx.org

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
If it's got the KA24DE and is making this claim, I definitely believe him because I have a friend that has a 240sx with KA24DE who is also making 401hp to the wheels on 20 pounds of boost and this I witnessed while dynoing my own CA18DET powered sentra which put out 312hp to the wheels on 18psi.

·