Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

New member here and just wanted to first say hi. The question I have for you is about the Android Auto/Apple CarPlay option available on some trims of the Nissan Sentra 2020. At the time of purchase I was told that the base S Plus Model doesn't have these two features included, and I picked up my car last week and that was evident enough.

What I was wondering though was if there were some way to add this to the car after-market? I've been told that the dealerships don't add this feature in, but if I were to hunt around for a third party shop, would they be able to do something software related to the car to include it, or is this a situation where the whole part needs to be ripped out and replaced with another?

I'm in the Toronto area and am in the process of looking for a good place that can even offer this service. Any help you could offer in this forum would definitely be greatly appreciated!

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
9,757 Posts
You have to remember this is a completely new model and it may take a little while for the aftermarket to catch up. I agree with rogoman in that Crutchfield.com would be the best place to go for answers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts