Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Canada and we could not get the se-r's. I know that there is the sentra "E" model, and XE. What's the diff? HP/Torque Rating? Perf Options...intakes, springs etc? Any really good sites other than Sentra.net?

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks

Sentra_Lover!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
the canadian sentra E and XE came with the GA16DE 110hp i beleave not sure what the torque is.

the difrents between the E and XE is just a trim package and options like A/C sunroof abs that kinda stuff. E being the basic model and xe the next one up.

·
Registered
118 Posts
they have the same engine
1.6l 110hp 105tq(i think)

MAYBE depending on options the E can be a little lighter but dont quote me on that one

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
The E is a little lighter, has no power steering, most have no A/C, unpainted bumpers, no interior trunk / gas release, no ABS, no airbags, no sunroof, no extras at all. Makes for the second-quickest B13 (after the SE-R, obviously), but you have to not mind strong-arm steering and hot summers.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Engine specs can be found at this link (hope this link from Sentra.Net is allowed on the Forums)...

http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/february99/engines.shtml

110HP, 108TQ --- this goes for all USDM B13 GA16DE motors ('91-'94). Since Canada continued the B13 body style in at least 1995, it might have this motor. The USDM B14 GA16DE has 5 additional ponies... my guess is from tweaked cams, lil different intake manifold, or something like this.

The only thing I can think of left out from the list of differences between the E and XE is that the E does not have a passenger's side mirror.

:D

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Sentra_Lover said:
Perf Options...intakes, springs etc?

Intakes: Place Racing CAI, Hotshot CAI, JWT POP charger, K&N filter

Header: Hotshot, Focuz, OBX, Pacesetter

Exhaust: GReddy, Stillen, OBX, HKS, Apexi Dunk

Springs: Ground Control (coilovers), Eibach, H&R, Sprint, Intrax

This is just a brief list of some available performance parts for GA16DE-motored cars (Sentra, 200sx, NX1600).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts