Discussion Starter #5
sun visors- SOLD
Tail lights- SOLD
Gas tank- SOLD
turn signals- SOLD

·
Registered
99 Posts
Need a radiator fan motor. I don't know if it's compatible with a 93 M/T GA16DE, but if you've got one could you let me know what you want for it? I don't need the fan shroud, just the motor.

Also, I need the thin rubber/plastic trim piece that runs along the base of the front windshield. It's wedged between the glass and plastic air vents.

I also need the rubber hood bumpstops that prevent the hood from hitting the frame when being shut. They are little round rubber pieces that are next to the headlights.

Let me know what you've got and your asking price plus shipping to 27284. Thanks!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Need a radiator fan motor. I don't know if it's compatible with a 93 M/T GA16DE, but if you've got one could you let me know what you want for it? I don't need the fan shroud, just the motor.

Also, I need the thin rubber/plastic trim piece that runs along the base of the front windshield. It's wedged between the glass and plastic air vents.

I also need the rubber hood bumpstops that prevent the hood from hitting the frame when being shut. They are little round rubber pieces that are next to the headlights.

Let me know what you've got and your asking price plus shipping to 27284. Thanks!
pm sent!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
COME ON GUYS I NEED MONEY, I WILL PRETTY MUCH ACCEPT YOUR OFFERS CAUSE I NEED CASH SO BAD, CHEAP PARTS, I KNOW YOU GUYS NEED SOMETHING FOR YOUR CAR

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this car doesnt have a/c so idk if the button for the controlls will go in it

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the fan motor is gone, hood bump stops and the weather strip for the wiper vents are all gone

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im not sure, can anyone help? what are you kooling for?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
when i replace my tranny on saturday ill sell you the starter off the bad tranny ( i assure you the starter is going to be fine) send me a PM with an offer and an address so i can figure shipping

BUMP come on guys! i got a set of headlights off the car, throttle body, TPS, exhaust mani, intake mani, valve cover its all off just need to toss in a box and ship it out, please snatch this stuff up, im tellin ya, cheap!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.