Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentra (GXE)

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  wes 
#1 ·
Sup. I just got a 1997 sentra gxe. I figure it can use some fixing up and ne1 got some ideas on what i should do to it. I want to make it like a sleeper but nething is good. I got into colleage and ma parents said if i get into UC i can get 5gs. So know i got 5gs and a sentra. If you guys think of ways to really make it go then tell me. thats all. tanks

#4 ·
help

thanks yall/ but 1, i dont wanna have 1g left to fix ma car with( i need it to look nice) and 2. thanks for da site but i wanna know the best things for my car. how to improve it maintence. speed. durability. weight. all that and da peeps here know how to do it. yall are crazy at cars rite. so help me out. thanks and peace.

#6 ·
KK786 said:
thanks yall/ but 1, i dont wanna have 1g left to fix ma car with( i need it to look nice) and 2. thanks for da site but i wanna know the best things for my car. how to improve it maintence. speed. durability. weight. all that and da peeps here know how to do it. yall are crazy at cars rite. so help me out. thanks and peace.
I suggest you chill out, before your stay here at Nissan forum is very short.
You asked for some info on how to make your car a sleeper. So I gave you a link to all of the aftermarket parts you can buy for the Sentra GA16de (GXE).
I dont understand exactly what you want.
People view your thread, see that good info is already posted and then move on. Just because you have 20 views, that doesnt mean you will have 20 posts.
You are lucky anybody posted at all with info and didnt tell you to search. Witch I am now suggesting. We have a ton of info on YOUR car, just waiting for you to find it.
You want to fix your car up? Get a tune up.
Oh and grammer is your friend........ :cheers:

#8 ·
KK786 said:
first you wanted to make it a sleeper but now you wanna make it look nice??? ?those twho things contradict eachother
sleeper = looks almost like stock (outside is almost unmodified, but engine is heavily modified)

#9 ·
B14_Stealth said:
first you wanted to make it a sleeper but now you wanna make it look nice??? ?those twho things contradict eachother
sleeper = looks almost like stock (outside is almost unmodified, but engine is heavily modified)
check out his other posts, they make about as much sense... :rolleyes:

#10 ·
KK786 said:
hey. if you gonna look at ma thread you might as well put some ideas. i mean that is why i put it up. i got 19 peeps looked at this and only 2(2, what!!!!)that crap
Ya know...it'll have a lot LESS people look and comment in it, if it's CLOSED!! Watch the attitude and be patient. :rolleyes:

#12 ·
Sethticlees said:
Save your money and buy a decent EDUMACATION, dude. You’ll go much further and faster with it than a GXE I can assure you.
I agree! Maybe you need to buy a used bicycle and pimp it out first. If you can handle that then move up slowly. I viewed your comments and didn't want to move on without commenting like you asked. You need to relax :dumbass:

#14 ·
well im in the same boat. i need to pay for my housing when i am off at UTI but i also want to make my car alittle more fun. go to the group buy section and buy a place racing CAI for $130...that is the cheapest you will find them EVER! well...that is the only place you will find them because they are going out of bussiness, next i may (im not sure yet if its worth it) get a crush bent cat back exhaust with a cherry bomb res. and an oval 2inch in and out magnaflo muffler with no tip (its basicly a "stock" muffler but its a strait through design for that sleeper look) i just dont want a flashy exhaust because A. i kinda want the sleeper look and B. i want the extra pep of having a cat back with out the unwanted attention...............the exhasut is for me! i dont want some tuner hating red neck driving a suckstang (you see at least one a day in good ol' aberdeen) rolling up next to me being an ass. so i figure an aluminized oval muffler will be perfect.

#16 ·
Lastly, if you want to know what;s best you hav eto figure that out for yourself. No one here is going to spoon feed you everything you want to know. You have to use the tools this site offers to figure things out for yourself. And if your not willing take your $5K to a shop, hand it over, and let them figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.