Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if i can swap my 96 sentra gxe (non-tach)gauge cluster with any other indiglo cluster from another or same year or can i get the kit for the same year with tach and install everything except of course the tach? any help is greatly appreciated. thanks.:(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes u can, I swaped mine for a 200sx and it works great, after u get one buy the indiglo gauges. If u need more info ask 1997 sentragxe he was the one that helped me change mine over the net. Good luck.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, this is what i have, i have an automatic car, with gauge clusters for fuel, speed, and temperature, i wanted to go indiglo, but i have not found any kits for my particular car, so what i wanted to do, was get the kit from the 200sx from the same year(1996), with the tach. and intsall it on my sentra, everything looks the same, but i dont know if it is the same, and or if will the connections fit...thanks:D

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could anyone point ME in the right direction for how to install a guage cluster w/ tach in my 98 sentra GXE? I'd like it to look stock, so i dont want just an aftermarket tach.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want an indiglo guage without the tach go to this site:

yeah, but thats the euro, mine has the fuel in the left, speedometer in the middle and temp. on the right... thanks for trying tho:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Has anybody have the euro gauges for the 97 GXE. I think they will fit and I want to know before I buy them. I already installed white overlays so I want to know if the procarpart gauges replace the stock plates that have the #'s on them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts