Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i'm new here and i just bought a 91 sentra classic (yeah yeah with the 1.6 carburetor loll) and i was looking for a body kit and i was asking myself of does the 91 sentra body kit work on my classic?

tanks

(sorry for speeling i'm from quebec)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't think 91 Sentras have carburetors, I have a 1990 and I believe it is fuel injected. Can anyone verify this? I am not very mechanical.

Jasper

·
Registered
734 Posts
his is a classic, and i believe its a b12.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tanks me too i think that it's a b12 so i will chek for these body kit but for now i've got to chek my pipe and my brake pads so it will not be for now

·
Registered
23 Posts
the last year for the b12 was 90 b13 is 91-94 look em up and if yours is a b12 then the b13 bodykits of course will not fit

·
Registered
734 Posts
to quote Wikipedia: In Canada, the four-door sedan had been in production until 1993, and was called Sentra Classic to distinguish between the late B12s and the B13s released in 1991. It replaced the Nissan Micra 3/5-door hatchbacks, which were discontinued that time, and were also only sold in Canada. All 1991-93 "Classic" models came with the 70 hp (52 kW) E16i and the choice of two transmissions, 5-speed manual or 3-speed automatic.

He has a b12

·
Apprentice Technician
784 Posts
to quote Wikipedia: In Canada, the four-door sedan had been in production until 1993, and was called Sentra Classic to distinguish between the late B12s and the B13s released in 1991. It replaced the Nissan Micra 3/5-door hatchbacks, which were discontinued that time, and were also only sold in Canada. All 1991-93 "Classic" models came with the 70 hp (52 kW) E16i and the choice of two transmissions, 5-speed manual or 3-speed automatic.

He has a b12
beat me to it. there's a couple classics for sale up here in my city at the moment. nice thing about them, if you can get an e15et, a 15 year old chassis is a lot more reliable than a 21 year old chassis :).

to answer the body kit question, it will fit with modification (it's been done, and the person that did it was flamed into bannination), and it will look gayer than fairy on St. Catherines on friday night. (only the quebecer will understand that one:p).

there are kits available for the b12. very limited amounts. erubuni still has a few. the b12 is the 1987-1990 trim.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts