Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
i didnt even check it but i can tell you right now that it wont work if its a chip or module especially if its from EBAY. All they do is trick your MAF into thinking its flowing more air than it really is, and basically has no benifit. Its like the electric "superchargers" they just dont work.

·
Registered
111 Posts
IT WOULD BE EASIER TO SEND SOMEBODY ON THE FORUM THE MONEY YOU WOULD SPEND ON THE PART OFF EBAY, DO A QUICK SEARCH AND YOULL SEE THE FUN THAT PEOPLE HAVE HAD WITH THE TOPIC :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
don't waste the time, you need to same money for real engine upgrades like cams, head porting, then focus on JWT for an ECU upgrade. Save your money. There is no-one out there besides JWT that can really do any justice for an ECU upgrade unless you go plug and play with AEM and I don't know if they make a computer for ours yet.

Chris 92 classic

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I wish NPM would do an article, where they get ahold of these bullshit products or at least the schematics for them, and explain how and why they don't work. Fooling your MAF into thinking it's flowing more air than it is, would cause your car to run rich, which decreases fuel efficiency and takes away power. Fooling it into thinking less air is flowing in, would cause a leaner situation, which could increase power a little and increase efficiency, but lean situations raise combustion temps and you run into detonation, which is going to ruin your engine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts