Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanna make sure... does anyone know where i can get a dash cluster that has a tach on it for a 91-94 sentra? or do they all come without a tach? i just dont want to have extra gauges since i already have a turbo gauge. it'll just look weird to me if i had extra gauges hanging out

·
Registered
147 Posts
get a 91-94 SE-R cluster or 91-93 NX2000 cluster

they have tachs in them, i just have a 5'' tach right in front of my temp needle in the dash (its in front of it but you can still see it)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
You need one out of a SE or SE-R. I ended up with on that has the Gas light low level and 150 mph speedo and ASB. I think it was from an NX2000. The problem you will have is that you need to Re-wire the Tach cluster harness to work the gauges. The plugs are not direct plug in and alot of the things will not work unless you re-wire it. the sensor places are different than the non-tach version.

I don't have the diagrams that show you how to do it. its been 7 years since I did this. you have to cut and splice different colors of the wires, so they will not match up with colors!! don't worry!

Search the site for the diagrams to wire it up properly. make sure you cut enough of the pigtails to make it easy to solder the connections. or use butt connections. I would solder them

Chris 92 classic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts