Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im a noob with nissans...i jus recently bought a 99 sentra gxe but i truly hate the trunk of this car with a passion because of the tail light on it...i like the 200sx trunk its simple and looks good so i was wondering if there was anything i could do to do a trunk swap on my car...if anyone has tried or knows i can do dis can i get some help....

thanks alot in advance

oh and ive seen lips from an accord would fit on this car...any other lips? i kno stupid question lol

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,244 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think 200sx and Sentra back end parts are interchangeable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah ur prob not wrong but i was jus guessin by the look and shape of the 2 cars....i havent been able to get the trunk tho because i wanna make sure they are swappable...is there any type of mods i can do for the tail lights...any body got ideas or pics of ur tailights...jus needa do suttin bout em i jus think they are ugly lol

but thanks for the reply man

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
There are aftermarket lamps for the sentra but not for the 200SX

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah ive seen the tail lights but the one i dont like is the trunk light itself that long light strip with the reverse on it...the tail lights are fine i jus hate the look the trunk has thats why i lik the 200sx trunk..but ya i cant find anything on trunk swaps for this car and i jus want a diff look on that trunk..

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
there is a Grey/black panel instead of the red, base 96 i think, also a Grey carbon fiber look, 99 SEL.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah ima see if i could find those at a junk yard or ebay lol but here are some pics of my car let me kno what u think i can do to make it look a lil nicer nothing crazy jus simple and nice i lik my jdm lookin cars..im not a body kit person

civikz - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is my album if u cant see the pics on dis site

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
one thing i kno i am gonna do is add the accord lip...but i need something else for my front to stand out what do you guys think...maybe a diff grill?? maybe jdm corners? im not really into projectors i lik black housing headlights but havent seen anything that catches my eyes for this car and maybe maybe a spoiler for this car...does anyone kno if i can find a rear windshield visor spoiler? had one on my da9 integra and i loved that look but dkno if i could find one or possibly make one for this sentra let me kno if anyone has ideas.. thanks

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
looks just like my 97 GXE including the front except my grill is still in a box...
The body molding dont match, whats been resprayed ?
The wheels are the same as my 2001 Sunny !!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the back door driver side was smashed in by a ambulance yes an ambulance lmao funny story lets jus say it was a donut shoppe and they were reversin and werent lookin lol but yeah that and my driver mirror lol other than that its all da same

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
you already have the non-stock grill, lucino I think....same as the one i purchased and haven't put on yet !!
look here for ideas
Liuspeed Tuning

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
the back door driver side was smashed in by a ambulance yes an ambulance lmao funny story lets jus say it was a donut shoppe and they were reversin and werent lookin lol but yeah that and my driver mirror lol other than that its all da same
My side molding strips were all black, has the rest of the car been painted or did the GXE's have matching side moldings in 99?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
the side moldings on mine are black as well

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
honestly i wouldnt kno cuz i bought my car the way u see it ya kno...so i really wouldnt kno..like i said im a nissan noob..ist nissan be4 this was all honda/acura

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
for lighting you want something different and stands out without being halo try getting my exalta lights that i sell.

for grills i say lucino grill , honeycomb grill etc

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i actually looked at your site and i do like the exalta lights but was wondering what moddin would i have to do to put em on? or would they jus fit in with no mod at all???

and right now im actually lookin into the 200sx front bumper so i can add foglights and a lip cuz i truly hate my front bumper i really havent seen b14s with these bumpers and lips so yeah i think ima switch that up...oh and if im right i think i added u on myspace lol

myspace.com/jdmkoo

thanks for the add and hopefully u can give me some good ideas to make my car look a lil better lol thanks for the reply

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
yeah i actually looked at your site and i do like the exalta lights but was wondering what moddin would i have to do to put em on? or would they jus fit in with no mod at all???

and right now im actually lookin into the 200sx front bumper so i can add foglights and a lip cuz i truly hate my front bumper i really havent seen b14s with these bumpers and lips so yeah i think ima switch that up...oh and if im right i think i added u on myspace lol

myspace.com/jdmkoo

thanks for the add and hopefully u can give me some good ideas to make my car look a lil better lol thanks for the reply

the exalta is a direct bolt on the only modification you need to be done is adding fillers around the curved portion of your grill. im sure any body shop can do that.

also you will need to wire your headlights socket to an h7 for low beam and h1 for high beam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts