Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Semi-Annual St. Pete Meet BBQ: Round 2.

Once again, we are celebrating our weekly meet held every Sunday night at Parkside Target in Pinellas Park.

I have been harassed so much about throwing another BBQ and here it is.

Food Prices:

Hot dogs...................................$1.00ea
Hamburgers & Cheeseburgers..................$2.00ea
Chicken drums........................$2.00ea
All-you-can-eat wristband................$5.00
Sodas & chips..........................FREE

Where: Lake Seminole Park
10015 Park Blvd. (74th Ave. N.)
Seminole FL 33777
Phone: 727.549.6156

Shelter #7

When: Sunday, April 26th, 2009

Time: 12pm-6pm

Here is the map of the Park and how to get to our shelter (#7)

Directions from Tampa: Take I275 south over the bridge until you get to the Gandy exit. Merge right until your on Gandy Blvd going west. (Gandy turns into Park Blvd when it reaches US19) Take Gandy alllll the way until you get to 10015. The park is on your right hand side. Follow the winding road and shelter #12 is on your left at the end.

Directions from Clearwater: Take US19 south until you reach Gandy/Park Blvd. Turn right. take that down until you reach 10015. Park is on your right hand side. follow the winding road and shelter # 12 is on your left at the end.

We will have plenty of photographers attending this event to take lots of pictures of your rides, so make sure you wash your cars ;)

Now Is the time to mark your calendars and PM me if you would like to donate or sponsor this event. Families, kids & doggies are always welcome :)

===========================================================================​

***If you would like to be one of our sponsors and/or have a booth set up, Please PM me***

I will also have myself, or others walking around collecting donations from people throughout the meet just to help pay for the food/shelter ect. There isn't an expected amount but feel free to donate what you can....all is much appreciated.

Last year, we had two generous sponsors: Presidential Detailing & P & R Car Audio who were kind enough to donate a free car detailing and a car alarm in our raffle.

We will have more raffles this year and lots of booths and sponsors I'm sure.

once again, If you would like more info, or would like to donate/sponsor this event, contact me at [email protected] or PM me on here.
[/CENTER]
Let's make this year bigger and better than the last! :D:D:D

~Angela

1 - 2 of 2 Posts