Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1996 200SX SE-R project car and a separate SR20VET engine that, unfortunately, I would like to sell to some deserving party. I had some grand plans but then life got in the way. Here is what is for sale, I'm not parting the car out or selling the pieces separately, it all needs to go.

- Untitled, not running red 1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R - last ran was 2008, it doesn't run now and I'm not inclined to make it run (battery isn't charged, no spark plugs or wires, no oil). Odometer died at 116,176 miles but I'm reasonably sure that it has less than 120,000 miles on it. It has a manual transmission and has some body damage, front bumper and rear trunk area from some fender benders. The car comes with a replacement unpainted front bumper and a replacement painted trunk lid. I have a paper FSM for the B14 with the car.

- Partly disassembled, used SR20VET + ECU purchased in 2012. Sourced from an X-Trail straight from Japan. Not installed in the car, so hey, you get TWO engines. Per the distributor it had less than 60,000 miles on it. I have the FSM for it in digital format.

- Effectively brand-new engine hoist, it's been used once, to place the SR20VET on the engine stand.

- Engine stand, currently holding the SR20VET.

I would like $4000 or best offer for it all, cash only, serious inquiries only. The car will need to be towed from my garage in Frisco TX, no returns, no refunds. Buyer will need to remove the vehicle, engine, engine hoist, and engine stand within 48 hours of payment received. The car can be viewed during reasonable hours if I'm available.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts