Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Nissan guys,

My family is an ex-German car consumer who is currently converting to Japanese cars. We've heard many great things about Nissan and are considering getting a new 2008 Pathfinder or 2008 X-terra. First, we're not sure which car we are going to get but some of our interests are mpg, and reliability. Any information would be great. Thanks in advance.

Raerfani

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Nissan guys,

My family is an ex-German car consumer who is currently converting to Japanese cars. We've heard many great things about Nissan and are considering getting a new 2008 Pathfinder or 2008 X-terra. First, we're not sure which car we are going to get but some of our interests are mpg, and reliability. Any information would be great. Thanks in advance.

Raerfani
First off, search for the mpg thread. its on page one or two.

second don't expect better than 20-21mpg HWY, expecially with 4WD option.

The Pathfinder's backseat will be much better than the xterra. Also, the PF is less truckish than the xterra, unless the X has gone from leaf to coil springs. (i haven't looked in 4 years)

the 4.0L 6-AT isn't a bad combo, but the extra power is negated by the extra heft the PF and X have gained over the years. I would look at edmunds.com for more user reviews on the two trucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts