Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
1. First and foremost, as I've always said, I run a G rated forum. This means no four letter words of any kind. This is not OT. If you feel like spouting off with that kind of language, go there. Threads containing these words in the title or the replies will be edited. SKD, this includes you. ;)

2. No flaming. I'll allow a little bit of it, depending on the situation, but all nonessential replies will be edited from all threads within 24 hours. If somebody asks a stupid question, give them the answer to the question, don't call them an idiot. The main forum rules state banning for flaming, don't forget. JAMESZ, this includes you. ;)

I want everyone who frequents this forum to post a reply stating they understand the rules. THIS MEANS EVERYONE. :)
Roger that

·
Registered
2 Posts
1. First and foremost, as I've always said, I run a G rated forum. This means no four letter words of any kind. This is not OT. If you feel like spouting off with that kind of language, go there. Threads containing these words in the title or the replies will be edited. SKD, this includes you. ;)

2. No flaming. I'll allow a little bit of it, depending on the situation, but all nonessential replies will be edited from all threads within 24 hours. If somebody asks a stupid question, give them the answer to the question, don't call them an idiot. The main forum rules state banning for flaming, don't forget. JAMESZ, this includes you. ;)

I want everyone who frequents this forum to post a reply stating they understand the rules. THIS MEANS EVERYONE. :)

I understand the above rules and agree to abide by them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
New Blood

Hey, I understand the rules.

I'm new to Nissans. I was a big Toyota fan boy until I got my 87' 300zx Turbo.
so you guys will be hearing from me allot as I start to learn how everything works. =)

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.