Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Master of the 5th speed
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, there will be a Nissan meet down in Fort Lauderdale in December (most likely 21-22).

It will be a 2 day event.

First day: Dyno at Cybernations, 2 runs for $40, and once everyone has dynoed, we will offer additional runs. This will most likely be the place we will use for the dyno, if there is any change, I will post the changes on here.

Second day: We will have a show/BBQ at John U. LLoyd State Park in Dania Beach.

This will be an all Nissan meet. It was originally started as an SR20 day last year, but this time we want to make it bigger, so all you Nissan owners in FL, try to attend. For more info, go to http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25513

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
DAMn that sounds COOL...MY ride should be ready to show by then too....def.

Yeah and we can meet up Matt....

·
Registered
38 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
I might join. do you think there will be a caravan from tampa?
Yeah there is. Keep looking in the florida section at SR20deforum.com We have alot of Tampa/Orlando guys comming down.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Oh GOOOOD so this is still on.....I thought it was cancelled or sumting since I havent read any other posts about it...

My car is going in the shop in Nov. so this is perfect for me..

·
Registered
72 Posts
if anyone need any parts letr me know we can work out a good deal and i can bring them to the meet

stock front bumper
stock hood
stock grill
stock headlights
stock corner lights
stillen intake
stock exhuast manifold
stock tape player
srtock 13"wheels
15 inch 5 star rims
reverse lights
door handles

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Damn Mo thats quite a list of stuff.....Too bad its all stock.....lol

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah I remember when I used to work weekands--that would be when I stacked up...

Oh well I woulda like to have seen your stormin200 too.....lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh Def. i'm showing up. Lemme know when your going MP i'd run up there with you. Hey Mospeed1 i got the SE-R 5 Star wheels and a stock tape player......How much you willing to pay for them? I don't want to bring them and return home with them. Sounds like this meet is going to be pretty big and it going to be Statewide? Its gonna be pretty nice to all those nissans come together.....Door handle to Door Handle....Sniff Sniff....Its putting a tear in my eye. CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? LOL

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Hey Nizmo....I beeen meaning to tell U about this...I want us to all ride out there...Besides me and U...we got two more 240s-another SE-R-And hopefully a Spec-V...

SO it should be real GOOD....I cant wait to see all them Nissans parked in one place....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nizmonik SE-R said:
Hey Mospeed1 i got the SE-R 5 Star wheels and a stock tape player......How much you willing to pay for them?
sorry there not se-r 5 star there eagle(with a stillen center cap)polished aluminum 5 star the rims are in good shape but the tires are bad

if your still interested how about 125 for both

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
NAH I think the both of U are confused---Nizmo is seeling and so are U Mo...

Get it together guyz.....lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
LOL we def. are confused! In that case what color is that front bumper? Preferably Black would be nice and what year front is that? I need something to replace my faded black bumper on my SE-R. (MP u know what i'm talkin about!) Is that the bumper thats available for the SE-R? Also How much ya willing to part that Stillen Intake for? Will it fit my 2.0L? I'd jump on those 2 if you gimme a good price and if they're what i'm looking for........Lemme know Mospeed1

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Not a bad idea Nizmo then U can hold off on the whole paint thing...And U can pic up when we go this NIssan Meet

1 - 20 of 48 Posts