Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm a new owner of a 99 Altima SE.. I had to get an automatic because my left knee was smashed from a car accident.. It teaches me to drive like a legitimate person. I joined the forum because my friend Geoff recommended it. He's a 94 Altima owner. I'm very happy w/ my car.. Do you guys have any Ideas for simple mods I can get started with?

·
woo..im 25 dollars poorer
473 Posts
welcome to the site, as an 00 altima owner, i recommend getting an intake, either warm air, or cold air (cold air needs more work). Once u get that, then an exhaust unless u want to go cheap.. and start out small, then go with just a muffler i guess.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting enough It seems to have an exhaust tip.. Or at least that's what it seems. the whole exhaust seems stock and it's nice and loud.. No leaks either.. But an Intake is something I was looking at getting next

·
Registered
2 Posts
99 Altima owner

I am the proud owner of a 99 Altima SE. I have had no problems with it except I have an issue with the cruise control. There is a P code P1706 Manufacturer Control Transmission that is coming up. Have any of you heard of this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts