Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
The standard stereo in my X-Trail is the best audio unit I've ever had in a car. I'm not an audiophile or a boom-car enthusiast (I listen with my ears, not my ass), but I am a serious lover of many kinds of music, and the factory unit does it for me. I have a whole cabinet full of cassettes at home, so I appreciate the deck. The cassette slot also allows my kids to play their iPods with an adaptor, which I can use with my MP3 walkman as well. As for putting an MP3 disc player in the car, I don't know how long the MP3 disc format will be with us, now that you can play downloads without bothering to burn a disc. Maybe it's destined to be the next 8-track.

· Registered
141 Posts
Sometimes I thank God for my tin ear. It saves me thousands in sound equipment, which I'm able to spend on other stuff. Cassette adapters, like anything else, vary in quality, but most of them are better than those little mini radio stations that broadcast from your iPod to the radio. But really, either is fine with me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.