Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
mfreedman said:
I don't mind the stock speakers at all. For my purposes they are perfectly fine. I listen to spoken word, audio books, rock, hip hop, etc. My commutes are relatively short so I'm kind of in and out of the car anyways not having to listen too long. Still on a long trip I was not disappointed in either the sound or the reception quality.

I'm not a big fan of the radio or its design mind you - it's kind of pedestrian IMO - but that's simply a personal comment rather than one based on performance. It does what it's supposed to do.

If your desires are high fidelity, deep base and sharp treble, etc., then the stock speakers and radio won't meet your needs. Otherwise save your money (with props to the ING dude).
M
I agree it does what the stock stereo is supposed to do. Everyone has different sound quality expectations. I guess the best thing Paul would be get the car and listen to it and decide for himself :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.