Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Crusing around with my friends checking out the street raceing sceen on a saturday night. To my suprise no cars to be found. I guess everyone took the night off. I was in a raceing mood So I ask my friend with his 98GS-R 26Kmiles list of mods...Intake,Exhause, Headers, Vtec controller, etc....all the miner boltons. To give me a run with my Cuz stock SE-R..List of after markets bolt on's - NON. 91 SE-R 200Kmiles. We was able to run 2 Times and Up ontill 3th gear.
As the flager wave Us off. We pulled away even he missed second gear and I pulled him 4 cars. I know, I know unfair. So he ask for another run I said 'sure". O this guys is running on 17" wheels and I am running on my 14". Off the hold I leave a ton of smoke ripping the tires loose and he leaves non...He's traction is amazing. The second run he pulled about 1/2 car off the hole. I made all that up when I shifted into second. After I finish second I had about 2feet ahead of him. I held that ground untill i finish up 3rd then it was time to brake. I poped the haz. Came back around for the last run. "Are you sparying Vic" one guy said. All the guys said he had you off the hole. So he wins...I said what. Lets due it again. They said "naa". I said "Just one more Run please"...The guy that was driving the car did not say a Dam thing because he knew what happened in second gear..I was so upset that night. Those guys are something else. I ask for the last run the driver said maybe someother day. On top of that they said he won because he pulled me off the hole. PLEASE.

·
Registered
106 Posts
They were saying the eg won the second time just because he pulled you off the line? That's BS if I ever heard it.

I think they have their lines mixed up! Tell them it's whoever crosses the FINISH line first wins! LOL

Good job man. It sounded like a firendly race until everyone started throwing that BS out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea man, those guy have got some SER-IOUS issues. The problem with those guys is that they can't stand loosing. I don’t have a problem with loosing I have a problem with people talk trash. The interga are nice looking and quick cars but fair is fair. One last run would have ended it all. Just to prove to those guys that if I had launched a little better it would have been all over for that interga.
I pick up my second SE-R in January form an old lady. I knew their was something special about this car the first time I drove it. The car was Stock as stock as it gets. I added a 108 octane booster and lower the tire pressure to 18PSI. I took the spare wheel out and had about 1/4 tank of fuel. I went to the local spot to run. My first kill was an RSX-S. We raced twice. Both time I had about 1/2 on him. He was shock and so was I. Never in my life have I felt so good to see a 92 "STOCK" ser beating up on a NEW RSX-S. The owner was kool. He said the car had 15k. He said next time. I say next time I'll be turbo.

·
Registered
64 Posts
yo u be at hunts point and zerega? my boy a got a red 92 ser wit blck rims dunno if u seen him wa colors ure car and will u be there this sat.holla at me.1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Turbo I am. I go to fran lewis, Green point, Flatlands. I dont like going into the bronx. The bronx is hot. I also set up races around a few blocks from where i live. 180st...Nice little strip. A few weeks ago before i pulled the plates off the ser. I raced a Turbo 95' 4door interga non- Vtec engine..Basic LS Turbo...He got pulled about 2 Cars. Easy win...His boy in a bubble with a single over head swears he can beat me. I am like this guy must be smokeing some good stuff. My car is on www.importfan.com Check it out the red car with the black hood and the 18" C2. Maybe we can link up this weekend. You have to wait on till March to see me car again...I am makeing some changes to the fuel and turbo system.
TEAM SE-RIOUS

·
Registered
64 Posts
oh ok thats kool. I been to green point once but never liked it cause it felt so empty and cops were just popin outta every corner. Your car looks nice man. I live in yonkers and we need a ser to shut these honda boys up( they talk so much shit man) and my boys ser is down at the moment(bad tranny). So if you down to meet up sat and talk some nissan shit let me know were and wat time. My AIM name is dsentra94 and my names Dee. Holla at me man. B13 4 LIFE.1:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Kool...maybe this friday night, Sat night the chick might flip. My car will be out an ready for summer of 2003. My main goals is to beat my friend bubble civic with the 60-1 turbo on a GSR motor. A few weeks ago he posted a 11.50 on 14.8psi. The car ran hard, But i have a suprise for those guys next summer.
I have a race to run in two weeks. A good Girl friend of mine. She drive a 3000GT VR4 Twin turbo. She was as serious as the cars in team serious. She said that if she beat me then i need to stop raceing and to keep my mouth shut when people talk about hondas. I also have to give up my car keys . She said "If I looses then I can have my way with her". Now the problem ...My car is running a T25..at 7 PSI.. a weights 2200. Her car is AWD and pegs the boost needel at 15 PSI.
She keeps ask for a run...She kept call me all types of name like Punk etc....So yesterday I told her F%^CK it Two weeks. I have a funny feeling that she is going to rip me a new a$$ hole. I will e-mail you back the date and location when we do this. I am scared dont get me wrong she is mad cool. :/

·
Registered
64 Posts
ight kool man. my boy says he knows u his names junior and he rolls wit sr20deep. just pm me wit the details so i can see ure ride in action. B13 4 LiFe.1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not a problem. Junior Hum :/ . Ask him about the Turbo interga that got pulled the night on 180st. The Sr20deep guys are kool. Please be on the look out. My car was broken into like 2-3 weeks ago. They stole alot of stuff. Two main things i would like you to look out for, is my T28 turbo and manifold and Kenwood Touch face Unit. Anyways keep intouch.
Team Se-Rious

1 - 11 of 11 Posts