Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the only place I thought this fit.
I have finished the turorial for puting B13 SE-R seats into your B14 Sentra/200SX on my cardomain site

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/423794/1

The turotial is on page 3

Check it out and the rest of my site and let me know what you think.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
nice!!!!! but i have a simple fix for this
just drill a few holes in the seat pan, r buy a few "O" ring clip type things and screw them into the bottom with very very short metal screws and use florest wire (that green stuff they use to hold flowers together) to get it down nice and tight......then it wont bunch up. also i would have used that rustolium paint that turns rust into "primer" and painted them with krylon so they dont rust anymore.

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
Cool, but I thought the front seats bolted right in
....me too? hm, oh well, neat writeup none the less.
:thumbup:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
crazy4myb14 said:
It does! I bolted mine in 10 minutes.

Ben
you have a 200sx...........im thinking maybe there is a differance? idk but i see what binger is saying

·
Registered
233 Posts
1.6pete said:
you have a 200sx...........im thinking maybe there is a differance? idk but i see what binger is saying
AFAIK, there is no difference. I had no issues bolting it on.

Ben

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the right ligned up ok with some efort but I changed it over so I can use the old cussions to make a set of b13 seats

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope keeping the rear seat I'm geting everything reupholstered soon so I"m not to concerned about it.

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I do it all custom it will be about $1,500 for front and rear seats, headliner, and door inserts. The shop here in fremont does very good work and to be honest thats less than I planned to spend. I am thinking about doing it in charcoal grey with dark blue tweed seating areas.

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
have you ever tried readjusting (foward/back) the seat before resorting to swapping rails? thats most likely the reason it didnt line up.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
Binger said:
If I do it all custom it will be about $1,500 for front and rear seats, headliner, and door inserts. The shop here in fremont does very good work and to be honest thats less than I planned to spend. I am thinking about doing it in charcoal grey with dark blue tweed seating areas.
wow 1,500 insn't bad at all. I used to have a cigarette burn in my driver's seat and this one shop around here wanted 500 just to replace the section where the burn was which was like maybe 10x10 inches. I was like WTF!? Hell no. My friend crashed his 200sx so i took his seats :D

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I realise now that I may have been able to slide the seat forward some but I always do things the hard way.

The upholstry shop here in fremont is contracted to do interiors for a fairly local company that makes shelby cobra kit cars and they do really nice work. Its just one guy whos prettymuch taking over the buisness from his dad so aparently he dosn't feel the need to charge a ton for custom work.

He said that he could even upholster some custom fiber glass work in my trunk that I thought was cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts