Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
I wouldn't think it would go for more than $25-30.

I got front and rear SE-R swaybars from a NWSR20Forum member for $30.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Tom - good point, the brackets are different. Bring a small torch to the yard. I've had trouble with these even on southern cars.

1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunny J Reg said:
Tom - good point, the brackets are different. Bring a small torch to the yard. I've had trouble with these even on southern cars.
Well the junkyard down here is big enough that they make you call up first, and they go out themselves to take the parts off you want. If they get everything off successfully I shouldn't have any problems putting them on will I?

·
SLAVE TO THE GRIND
149 Posts
will somebody find me a rear se-r sway bar?? i some how lost mine when my drop springs were being installed....:)

·
Registered
638 Posts
I paid $75 for a new SE-R rear sway bar and got the energy suspension front & rear sway bar kits which included bushings,brackets and bolts. Great mod i felt a nice improvement in my cars handling...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Adam, I have a B13 rear sway bar, off my '93. Replaced it with a ST bar last year. Let me know if you'd like it. Price is in the neighborhood mentioned above by others. No problem.

PM or email me if you're interested.

Just found my way over here from the SR20DEforum, and this is my first post. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have an NX2000 rear swaybar that I don't need. Its slightly bent in the middle and the bushings should be replaced but it worked fine and its free if you pay shipping.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts