Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
To Buy or Not to Buy?

I am seriously considering picking up a 2005 Altima SE-R. I have read all the posting on this board and must say that it is definatly leaning me towards this car.

I am curious to know all the good and bad things you have to say about this car. I have test driven it twice and loved it both times. But before I drop $37000 CAD I would like to know what other owners of the SE-R think both good and bad!

Thanks

· Registered
3 Posts
SOunds Convincing

Wow! Sounds like this is the one. Have you done any upgrades/mods to it? I have been looking for various performance parts for this car and have not seen much, I am assuming that this is just becasue it is new.

I am curious as to what cars that are on the market now would you feel are in the same class as the SE-R. I have looked around and nothing really seems to compare $ for $. Am I missing any?

· Registered
3 Posts
Decision Made!

Thanks for the reponses, I appricate your feedback. Well the decision has been made and this weekend I will be heading down to the dealership to order her.

After much back and forth between Black or Smoke, I must say the Smoke has won me over. I'm sure it will take some time to get my hands on it, but I will post back with some pic once I get it.

Thanks Again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.