Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
:showpics: :showpics: :showpics: :showpics:
deus ex machina said:
Just seeing how many people here have Altima SE-R's... kindly list color...

I picked up my black 6-speed about 2 weeks ago.
Considered the smoke one, but I might pick that one up as well.
Just got a red one 6- speed don't like the wheels but it is fast. Our last car wae a 96 SS Impila

· Registered
3 Posts
Webdentity said:
I am seriously considering picking up a 2005 Altima SE-R. I have read all the posting on this board and must say that it is definatly leaning me towards this car.

I am curious to know all the good and bad things you have to say about this car. I have test driven it twice and loved it both times. But before I drop $37000 CAD I would like to know what other owners of the SE-R think both good and bad!

Thanks
This is our first front wheel drive car and the torque steer takes some getting used to. I don't like the wheels other then that i can't say anything bad.We got a code red 6 speed w/o t.c. for 28,810.00 i don't know if you could spend 37,000 on one.

The red is hot and the cops like it too.
Good luck Walter

· Registered
3 Posts
A/C

Annette said:
I just got that same car on a 24 month lease :cheers:
24 hours later I am wondering if I could get out of the lease since something is just not right with the heater/defogger. ;((

Why do the windows fog up when you turn on the heat and then when you switch the knob to 'Defoger mode' the A/C light comes on. ??
The windows never seem to defog totally.

Any insight would be appreciated.

TIA

Annette
Annette

The A/C will be on antytime the defogger is on so don't sweat
it all the late motal cars are like that. Turn the REC. off if it's on. Good luck. Is yours red?

Walter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.